Apply for eTA

* Are you a person with a valid Canadian permanent Residence Card now or in the past ? (If Yes, you may be eligible for a visa to visit Canada. Please contact near Canada Embassy.)
* Are you a representative or a parent/guardian applying on behalf of an eTA applicant?
* Are you applying on behalf of a minor child?

104 East 1st Street P.O. Box 129, Bickleton, Washington, United States
TEL : +1-202-600-8919 / CS :