How to Apply

What you need to know

What is an eTA?

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada.
The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
An eTA allows you to travel to Canada many times, and stay for up to six months.

Who needs an Electronic Travel Authorization?

Citizens from countries other than the United States (U.S.) who do not need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an eTA before flying to Canada.
Travellers do not need an eTA when entering Canada by land or sea.

* Countries and territories whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada

Andorra Antigua and Barbuda Australia Austria Bahamas Barbados
Belgium British citizen British overseas citizen British overseas territory citizen Brunei Darussalam Chile
Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland
France Federal Republic of Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland
Italy Japan Republic of Korea Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania
Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands New Zealand Norway
Papua New Guinea Poland Portugal Samoa San Marino Singapore
Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Spain Sweden Switzerland

* Other foreign nationals who need an eTA to travel to Canada

How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?

Applying for an eTA is a simple online process that takes just a few minutes. You need your passport, a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) and an email address.
Apply for an eTA before you book your flight to Canada. Most applicants get approved within minutes.  However, some applications can take several days to process.
You can only apply and pay for one person at a time. For example, for a family of three, you will need to complete and submit the form three times.
You will be notified by email when your eTA is approved. Your eTA is linked to the passport you used in your eTA application. You will need to present the passport you used to apply for your eTA to airline staff each time you board a flight to Canada.

This website is not affiliated with the Canadian Government. You can apply for an eTA in a website of the Canadian government.
But if you are using our service, our visa experts will help you to apply more comfortable. Our service fee is $50(USD), including $7(CAD) which is the Canadian Government processing fee.

104 East 1st Street P.O. Box 129, Bickleton, Washington, United States
TEL : +1-202-600-8919 / CS :